Both the parka and trousers are size MEDIUM REGULAR
Excellent used condition.
Soft Shell Insulative Layer: The outermost level of protection in the system designed for use during static operations in extreme cold and dry conditions.
The GEN III Extreme Cold Weather Parka and Trousers are designed for use during static operations in extreme cold, dry conditions.
Constructed with an outer shell fabric that has a water resistant finish and with PrimaLoft® Sport thermal bonded high-loft insulation, Level VII is highly durable and breathable. The Parka and Trousers maintain warmth even when wet and provide protection in extreme cold conditions during static operations.
GEN III Extreme Cold Weather Parka Features:
- Water Resistant Outer Shell and PrimaLoft Sport Thermal Bonded High-Loft Insulation
- Highly Durable and Breathable
- Maintains Warmth Even When Wet
- Thongs on Zippers for Ease of Use When Wearing Gloves
- Two-Way Center-Front Zipper with Protective Wind Flap
- Nylon Reinforced Elbows
- Two Front Zipper Pockets
- Ripstop Nylon Inner Lining
- Bottom Hem with Elastic Cord for Adjustability
- High Collar with Collapsible, Stowable Insulated Hood
- Velcro Fasteners for Rank and Name Plates
- Level 7 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Increased Warmth with Significantly Less Weight than Previous Generation ECWCS
- Color: Urban Grey